RAGE RAGE
FR - Suthran - Elyos

FAQ :: Rechercher :: Membres :: Groupes :: S’enregistrer
Profil :: Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés :: Connexion

Facebook Log In Fb Is Not Defined

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RAGE Index du Forum -> ZONE PUBLIQUE -> RECRUTEMENT
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yamchan

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 02:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Log In Fb Is Not Defined Répondre en citant

Facebook Log In Fb Is Not Defined
> DOWNLOAD

jlstr commented Jan 4, 2015 Hello there! Following felquis advice, ie. The issue I was having was with the portion that was .config(function ($stateProvider, $urlRouterProvider, $ionicConfigProvider, $animateProvider, $httpProvider, $cordovaFacebookProvider) { var appID = 1234567890; var version = "v2.0"; // or leave blank and default is v2.0 $cordovaFacebookProvider.browserInit(appID, version); }) The issue seems to be that this code is being executed BEFORE the app has a chance to actually load the facebookCordovaPlugin module. -Jose . Have a Question? If you have any question you can ask below or enter what you are looking for! . .. Home About Privacy Policy Login Signup . Needless to say I'm working using a browser(development mode), and I noticed the cordova.js file is empty. felquis commented Nov 19, 2014 I forgot this fb-root, pbernasconi do you know if on iOS, the plugin will use the native app to log in? Because I made it work on Android, and worked fine. Collaborator gortok commented Mar 9, 2016 sryze what version of ng-cordova are you using? . ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. I experimented with this and put some code just in my login >controller, which is only available after you click a button, and the plugin works! This is actually a little bit different: quite simply, browserInit should only be called by browsers. Please try refreshing and contact us if the problem persists. Necessitatibus illo vel dolorum soluta consectetur doloribus sit. It might be that you have to remove the browser SDK to allow the iOS plugin to take action and do it natively? Can you do it on an iPhone and verify that it works with the code that you havE? . Thanks for your detailed response! . Does that help explain a few things? . environment?, Now, you've got me really curious because this seems to suggest you don't work using a browser at all. Sorry the Page Could not be Found here. Needless to say I'm working using a browser(development mode), and I noticed the cordova.js file is empty. if (cordova.platformId === 'browser') { document.addEventListener("deviceready", function () { delete window.open; }, false); } 2015-06-18 17:59 GMT-03:00 tattivitorino notificationsgithub.com: same problem here!! [image: image] Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub driftyco#446 (comment) . felquis commented Jun 18, 2015 " edited Edited 1 time felquis Mar 28, 2017 I solved it today, I had to use: cordova platform add browser cordova run browser cordova serve browser OR create serve of platforms/browser/www It'll run perfectly with cordova proxy for browser I also had a problem with InAppBrowser plugin with cordova browser, they overwrite the native browser's window.open function, causing the facebook login to return error X-Frame-Options configured to DENY, because we can't load it with iframes, just actually tabs, browser windows, popup. Collaborator pbernasconi commented Nov 19, 2014 That's strange, maybe it's an issue with the Facebook Connect plugin and the iPad? I would create an issue on the github plugin and see what the owner has to say about it. I think I've made it clear what is necessary inside of the ngCordova Facebook docs, but if you have anything that you'd like to add please submit a PR and help the community! 1 . While in the browser, cordova.js will be 404 it's okay. Edit: I'm sorry if I sounded a little harsh, I just didn't expect something as simple as this to be that difficult, and was kind of tired of fighting with it. felquis commented Nov 19, 2014 The modal will open asking the user to allow FB to be used in your app (you can't get around this). bmsalm commented Jun 19, 2015 felquis - Are you saying that this will correct the 'cordova not defined' and 'module not defined' errors that people are detailing above? I don't see the connection due to my javascript noobness. felquis commented Jan 4, 2015 " edited Edited 1 time felquis Mar 28, 2017 Jose I saw that line. Even though both respective directories have the plugin installed within them. window.fbAsyncInit = function() { FB.init({ appId : 'your-app-id', xfbml : true, version : 'v2.1' }); }; (function(d, s, id){ var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;} js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/enUS/sdk.js"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Let me know if that fixes it for you? . jlstr commented Jan 4, 2015 pbernasconi Where inside an Ionic app's codebase should I change if (cordova.browser = .) for if (!window.cordova)? or is it somewhere inside the plugin's code, sir? . cordova.js for development purposes is a 404, and that used to be fine, but the facebookConnectPlugin plugin js file seems to be demanding that cordova.js is present during development. Why does it have to be so damn hard? It's sooo frustrating. PS. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookSign UpLog into FacebookLog InForgot account? Sign up for FacebookEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Delectus non tenetur odit dicta vitae debitis suscipit doloribus. This is a huge error in the FB plugin, since cordova is obviously undefined in the browser. .bowercc has "directory": "www/lib" but there's nothing there after bower install ngCordova, though I saw this: RoverMR:BoosterApp rover$ bower install ngCordova bower facebook-connect-plugin#* not-cached bower facebook-connect-plugin#* resolve bower facebook-connect-plugin#* download bower ngCordova#* cached git://github.com/driftyco/ng-cordova.git#0.1.9-alpha bower ngCordova#* validate 0.1.9-alpha against git://github.com/driftyco/ng-cordova.git#* bower facebook-connect-plugin#* EHTTP Status code of 404 RoverMR:BoosterApp rover$ . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. But when I run cordova run browser KABOOM 5a02188284
how to remove social plugins on facebookfacebook chat free download for blackberry curve 8520find out a friends facebook passwordfacebook credits generator 2012 free downloadfacebook mafia wars autoplayer rebirth for greasemonkeyaktivacija besplatnog facebooka t mobilefacebook auto like for freedarkspace facebook hacker v 5.2hello kitty im facebook chatfacebook symbols check mark
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 02:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RAGE Index du Forum -> ZONE PUBLIQUE -> RECRUTEMENT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartDark Style by Smartor